Our core services include:
- Free 30 minute phone or email consultation to see what type of assessment would be most helpful.
- Full diagnostic assessments for SpLD, such as dyslexia.
- Screening assessments for other SpLD, such as dyscalculia, dyspraxia and ADHD.
- Post assessment consultation to create an individual learning plan for implementation at home and/or school.
- Evidential reports to support Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) applications.
- 1:1 or small group tuition from a trained specialist teacher focussing on identified areas of need (parents can fund 1:1 tuition sessions in school time if the school is in full agreement)
- Bespoke training to develop understanding of SpLD and the impact on learning throughout life.